For a club of slightly more than 40 members, we are proud to have contributed to the needs of others less fortunate than us. During the past 12 months our club has contributed over $46,150 to the following projects:
* Scholarships for Edmond's high school students (15 students X $1,150 = $17,250)
* Christmas gifts for 475 foster children.
* Trinity Place project for Women and children in transition ($7,000) plus many hours of maintenance.
* Project Pride; provides low income individuals help for electrical bills ($5,000)
* Edmonds Center for the Arts Cascade Symphony and Imani Winds ($1,500)
* Edmonds Food Bank ($1,200)
* David Stern Police Officer of the Year Award
* Shelterbox disaster relief (over $8,000) which provided 8 shelterboxes to Africa.
* Gambia water project ($2,000)
* Rabuor Village Kenya; five Scholarships ($3,300)
* Crohns and Colitis Foundation ($300)
* Scriber Lake Students Costa Rica Turtle Project ($350)